TaylorMade RBZ Transitional Utility Iron
The TaylorMade Golf RBZ Transitional Utility Iron features:
The shafts in these clubs are +1.5" over standard length for true hybrid distance.
- Two-piece metal wood-inspired construction in for low CG and high COR.
- Ultra-thin face flexes freely to promote COR up to the USGA limit for high ball speed.
- Re-engineered face with New "Toe-Bar" controls face-flexion to direct shots straighter.
- New vibration and sound control system promotes excellent feel and sound.
- When a hybrid just isn't quite right!