The TaylorMade Golf 2017 M2 Transitional Utility Iron features:
- Face Slots that help preserve ball speed on shots struck toward the heel or toe, giving golfers more distance and more control.
- Thin-wall Speed Pocket, designed to increase face flexibility and protect ball speed on strikes below face-center while also increasing launch angle and ball speed.
- New thinner, wider, six-sided Fluted Hosel that saves 5 grams (compared to 3 in the original M2 iron), allowing for the repositioning of 2 grams of discretionary weight lower in the clubhead. The new hosel bend slot also allows for a 30% improvement in bending.
- The 2017 M2 irons were designed employing TaylorMade’s new Geocoustic engineering techniques; acoustics tuned through geometry to create ideal frequencies for pleasing sound & feel.
- When a hybrid just isn't quite right!