The Srixon Golf Z 355 Irons feature:
- ACTION MASS TECHNOLOGY: A heavier head weight plus an ultra-high balance point shaft combine to deliver incredible consistency with maximum distance and forgiveness.
- TOUR V.T. SOLE: Redesigned sole helps tighten shot dispersion with less turf resistance through impact.
- OPTIMIZED SET CONSTRUCTION: A two-piece construction in the 5-7 irons – a powerful HT1770 maraging steel face and resilient 17-4 steel body – and one-piece, softer 431 steel construction in the 8-iron through Approach Wedge offers full set playability and versatility.
- LARGER SWEET SPOT: A higher hosel section allows for an expanded face area, which creates a larger sweet spot.
- Set Configuration: 5-AW (7 Clubs)