The Cleveland Golf Rotex 3 Tour Satin Wedge features:
- This club is in GOOD condition, meaning it has noticeable cosmetic flaws from years of play. However, the club performance is not compromised and has many years of play left.
- FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY: Nine grams of mass are removed from the hosel and redistributed to the wedge head for a center of gravity closer to the impact zone for improved feel and the tightest shot dispersion of any wedge Cleveland Golf has ever made.
- V-SHAPED SOLE GRINDS ADD SHOT CONSISTENCY AND CONTROL: Three tour-proven grinds feature a V shape with more leading edge bounce to help the club head through the turf faster at impact for crisper feel and more consistent performance.
- NEW ROTEX FACE INCREASES SPIN: Third-generation RTX face features a refined groove shape, a new Rotex micro-milling pattern engineered to optimize spin performance by loft, and Laser Milling.
- Tour Satin finish reduces glare at address.