The Callaway Golf Mack Daddy 4 Wedges feature:
- Loft-optimized weighting and a soft 8620 Carbon Steel construction enable uniquely satisfying feel.
- Micro-Positive Surface Roughness to create unparalleled short game control.
- Club head constructed of soft 8620 Carbon Steel to equip golfers with a uniquely satisfying feel.
- 4 weight ports and milled aluminum medallions enables positioning of the CG progressively upward as loft increases for solid feel on every shot.
- C-Grind: Increased relief, especially at the heel, making it easier to play shots with the face open. Ideal for medium to shallow attack angles and/or firm course conditions. (8° Bounce)
- S-Grind: Medium-width sole with slight camber at the back and moderate heel relief to keep the leading edge low through impact, promoting solid contact on open-faced shots. (10° Bounce)
- W-Grind: Sole is wider at the center and toe, and narrower at the heel, with moderate heel relief and generous front-to-back camber. (12° Bounce)
- X-Grind: The newest Callaway grind features a narrow, high-bounce crescent sole with the low point near the front. Excellent for moderate to steep attack angles and medium-to-soft course conditions (12° Bounce)