The Callaway Golf Big Bertha Fusion Heavy Driver features all the same design benefits as the standard model, however the stock shaft length is 44.5" which is 1" shorter, and offers increased control for those players seeking more accuracy. To ensure the weighting of the driver is correct at the shorter length, a heavier 12g weight is in the rear of the head.
- Pushes the boundaries like no Callaway driver ever has for unparalleled forgiveness and performance
- Aerospace-grade titanium EXO-CAGE exoskeleton increases forgiveness by raising the club head MOI
- Additional weight positioned in the perimeter and far back from the face for high forgiveness
- OptiFit® Hosel Technology offers maximum adjustability with 8 different loft configurations to dial in loft, lie and face angle
- Eye-appealing new club head shape promotes confidence at address and generates a satisfying sound and feel
- Fusion HEAVY Drivers feature a shorter shaft length (44.5") for better control and an additional 12g sole weight compensates for the shorter shaft